This man was our president for EIGHT YEARS. We are never gonna live this down
❝25 things i wish i realized while i was still in highschool❞
- That zit on your cheek literally does not matter
- Skipping class one time will not ruin your entire life
- The boy you’re trying so hard to impress will mean nothing to you in a year
- Bring coffee to school and ignore people who make fun of it
- Bring a snack, too. Don’t care if people hear you eating in class.
- Being popular isn’t and will never be something that seriously defines who you are
- Appreciate your teachers
- Doing/not doing drugs doesn’t make you cooler than anyone else.
- Neither does drinking
- Talk to the kid sitting alone; even though it may not change your life it could drastically change theirs
- Participate in school events
- Wear sweatpants everyday
- Or wear a dress everyday
- Wear whatever makes you comfortable
- Nobody will laugh at you if you sit alone at your lunch table for five minutes
- Utilize the library
- Don’t wait 20 minutes to text someone back just to seem cool
- Tell your friends how much you love them
- Cherish your free textbooks… seriously
- Help confused freshmen, be nice to them. Remember how much you would have appreciated it a couple years ago
- Compliment the other girls in the bathroom
- That fight you had with your mom really isn’t that big of a deal
- It’s okay to cry
- Don’t let your desire for a romantic relationship stop you from forming platonic relationships
- Remember that life does go on
I just finished playing Dragon Age 2 (again).
here are some doodles. It ain’t easy bein’ Hawke.
a support group for people who started saying YAAAAAAS ironically and now can’t stop
The hills are alive with the sound of punk rock
"so what are your plans for after college?"
i will dismantle the establishment board by board
do u ever just meet someone and KNOW they have a tumblr with a long ass superwholock url & their blog title is something like “welcome to my twisted mind”